Dr. Larson established IBEX Preclinical Research, Inc. as a natural progression of a veterinary career in animal research. His experience in the field spans over 20 years and includes GLP discovery research support, experimental surgery, model development, research animal medicine and regulatory compliance in pharmaceutical, academic and contract research environments. He is also an experienced study director. Dr. Larson’s 20 plus year biomedical research career highlights include:
- Purdue DVM, 1988
- Letterman Army Institute for Research-Surgery
- In Vivo Preclinical Director of Organ Transplantation Studies, Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA.
- Director of Experimental Surgery and Model Development, Roche Bioscience, Palo Alto, CA.
- Co-Owner and Study Director, Frontier Biomedical, Inc.
- Clinical Veterinarian, Stanford University Department of Comparative Medicine, Palo Alto, CA.